当前位置:首页 > 首页 > 世界杯竞猜中心-哈兰德成训练营焦点,挪威队迎战对手历史战绩显积极信号

世界杯竞猜中心-哈兰德成训练营焦点,挪威队迎战对手历史战绩显积极信号

发布时间:2026-06-15 点击:22次

哈兰德重返挪威集训营,再次成为话题中心,状态火热的他,训练表现备受瞩目,挪威队与对手的历史交锋战绩中展现出明显优势,这在赛前释放出强烈积极信号,以往对阵记录所积累的心理自信与数据支撑,让球队氛围轻松且目标明确,有哈兰德这样的顶级终结者坐镇,结合过往交锋中的压制性表现,挪威队对即将到来的较量充满期待。

  

  Cultivating a Culture of Trust

  培养信任文化

  Roy Lo:

  信永中和的「信」其实代表我们每个人非常重要的价值观。

  ShineWing emphasizes trust,世界杯押注资讯 one important set of core values shared by everyone.世界杯足球看点

  因为我们必须得到我们的客户、同事,还有所有人的信任,我们才能够做好我们的工作。

  We need to get the trust from our clients, staff and everyone, so that we could better carry out our job.

哈兰德成训练营焦点,挪威队迎战对手历史战绩显积极信号

  Start from your Inner Self

  从自我开始

  Kent Lim:

  I think you actually have to work from your inner self,

  我认为建立信任要先从自身出发。

  which you have to be always truthful, believe what you say, and just say what you think.

  你需要保持真诚,相信你所说的,只说你所认为的。

  Never over-promise anything.

  And whatever you promise, you have to keep remembering and deliver what you promise.

  永不过度承诺,而且无论作出任何承诺,也要牢牢记住和兑现。

  So these all have to be built within your own character.

  这些都讲求个人品性培养。

  So once you have that character, whatever you engage in, you will be consistent. The trust will be built up in a very natural manner.

  只要你培养了这样的个性,无论将来做甚么你也能贯彻始终,并可自然地建立信任。

  Develop Trust with… Our Partners

  与我们的合伙人建立信任

哈兰德成训练营焦点,挪威队迎战对手历史战绩显积极信号

  Zhang Ke:

  合伙人之间必须有一个互相信任的基础,

  Partners must build their relationships with each other on mutual trust.

  所以从根源来说,在挑选合伙人或者吸收合伙人时,

  Thus originally, when selecting or recruiting partners,

哈兰德成训练营焦点,挪威队迎战对手历史战绩显积极信号

  就要注意这个人的价值取向、他的理念、他的专业精神。

  we need to focus on his/her value orientation, belief and professional attitude.

  只有大家在这些方面大体上能够有一致的追求,

  Only when everyone generally has the same pursuit,

  这样的合伙团队才能够是世界杯赛程中心互相信任、互相支持的。

  we can build a team of partners based on mutual trust and support.

  Develop Trust with… Our Staff

  与我们的员工建立信任

  David Chu:

  To the staff, they entrust their career and future to us, so it is important that we recruit the right people.

  员工将事业、未来交托于我们,所以招募合适的人才是世界杯球队信息非常重要的。

  We also develop the right people, and at the same time we also look after their interests.

  我们亦为合适的人才提供培训,同时照顾他们的兴趣。

  It is important that the whole firm would have a process and a mechanism to look after our staff.

  在事务所内设有照顾员工需要的政策和机制是十分重要的。

  Marco Carlei:

  We do so by considering and respecting everyone's thoughts, ideas and interests. Communication is the way we do this.

  我们透过沟通,了解考虑并尊重每个人的想法、意见及兴趣。

  Develop Trust with… Our Clients

  与我们的客户建立信任

  Roy Lo:

  首先我觉得我们需要坚持我们的正直原则,

  First, I think we must adhere to the principle of integrity.

  当我们跟客户接触时,我们更要将这放在非常重要的位置。

  When dealing with our clients, we must put the subject of integrity at the top of the agenda.

  当然同时我们也需要在工作层面上做得非常高水平,

  Of course, at the same time, we have to maintain a high level of our work quality

  才能够让我们的客户,还有一些不同的持分者相信我们有这种服务能力。

  so that our clients and different stakeholders can trust in our capabilities.

  Akira Yamamoto:

  I train and manage our staff members with great care.

  我们会悉心地训练和管理员工。

  When any problem arises,

  当发生问题时,

  I will stand from the perspective of the client

  我会从客户的角度

  to negotiate and discuss the solutions to the problems.

  协商和探讨解决方法。

  I believe that the sense of trust with clients is gradually built up in this way.

  我相信这样能逐渐建立客户对我们的信任度。